Saturday, March 21, 2020

Spring Break

Hi Everyone-

As this is NOT the Spring Break that anyone expected...but it is that designated week, I figured interest might wane for the students.

So when I post next week, it will be light...more activity based than learning based.

But if I am reading this expectation wrong - please let me know and I will turn up the energy.

My plan is to jump back into action on Monday March 30.

PPS has sent us teachers a survey asking about our skills and how we might want to support students. I am not sure exactly what they are thinking about art class...no word on that. 
So as teaching art is my real love, and if I can be helpful for CH students and beyond, this is how I would like to share my efforts. 
But I will do what my employer tells me to do.

In the meantime:
Lots of ideas were posted last week. 
Go back and do some of them. 
You won't be bored. 

Please share your creations with me.

wash your hands and go out and enjoy the good weather....then wash your hands again...

Ms. H

Trillium time
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting! This is a weird time, but we should always keep art in our lives. -Denise Manzi

    ReplyDelete