Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Mo....Mo

Or is that More Mo?

I think this activity could easily take two or more sessions. This is a BIG one.

What would be really cool, would be if you make a building or other props, and some moveable cardboard characters. 

Here is Mo. Have a sketch paper ready to have fun with him.



Here is the "Nanette's Baguette" - story being read.



MAKE YOUR OWN ( a bunch of different artists do this - I'll link them tomorrow)

If you do not have any toilet paper tubes - make your own. 
Cut paper in half and roll and tape.

3rd graders - remember how to make a Nbdele house, and the paper rooms (which have an inside and OUTSIDE). 

Here is a link to a slideshow of how to do this:

Paper room/buildings directions - click here 

Play around with them and maybe even make a 30 second (short video).

(I would love to share any video you make - but this is the tricky part for me- how? 
I don't think google classroom is set up for 400 students. 
So email me your interest to up-load a video and I'll send you a link to a doc where we can put them in one place to view. This would be fantastic). 

You all are the best! Thanks for the pictures!

nhelmsworth@pps.net

 

No comments:

Post a Comment